Thursday, September 3, 2009

Introduction

I'm a BK Worker.
I'm a bankruptcy clerk in a law office. I'm not a lawyer, but that just means I spend more time working on bankruptcy than waiting around in court. I work with people. The lawyers work with paper.
My job is simple. It's just not easy. I tell people how bankruptcy will work for their situation. I'm good at what I do. Clients learn alot from talking to me. I help them make that big decision if they want to move forward and really file a case. I've learned alot and there are few things I don't know.
That's what I'm here to share. If you're considering filing a case, I'll be posting some scenarios. Each case is different, but you may find some very similar to where you stand.
If you're a BK worker too, welcome. We'll learn alot from eachother. From how to best relay information to how to best close the deal (and get on to that growing pile of paperwork).

No comments:

Post a Comment